Wednesday 9 July 2008

ACCESS RESOLUTION

Access Resolution - Established in 2003 by Ruth Hopkins.

“A conscientious and self motivated Access Auditor who copes well in pressure situations meeting deadlines and providing practical solutions.
I use my initiative and refer to current legislation, guidance and best practice to work through projects and take pride in producing a quality result. I have good communication and influencing skills with the ability to negotiate and provide high standards of professional advice, making informed decisions for my clients.
I spent 16 years working in International Banking for Lloyds TSB reaching supervisory grades before taking a career break to raise my daughter. My father was an architect who spent the last few years of his life as a wheelchair user and his experiences determined my choice of career when I returned to work.
I trained with the Centre for Accessible Environments and feel passionate about my work – where small changes to the environment, policies and procedures can make a huge difference to so many people. Accessibility is so much more than providing a ramp and Accessible WC”